Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A CHEERFUL GIVER


As many of you may know, I retired in January of 2011. 

When you get to an age and a stage in your life when you can retire, you find that lots of your friends are retiring too.  So, what better gift can you give someone than a quilt. I entitled this one "It's Finally Here" and will be giving it to a friend of mine at her retirement party this Sunday.  I am happy for her that she is able to retire and I am happy that I am retired and have more time to make these kinds of gifts for my friends.  The beautiful hand dyed fabric is the work of Chris Daly of Dye Candy.  You can see a selection of her beautiful fabric at http://www.dyecandy.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Linda, Your quilting is fantastic! What a beautiful gift! Thanks for mentioning my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete